Want to know more about your customers wants and needs when they shop online?
Well, thanks to this neat little infographic from Adweek you can find out.
The research was conducted by Radial, an omnichannel commerce tech company, who quizzed online shoppers to find out what they want when shopping online over the Christmas period.
Perhaps, some of the most interesting statistics from Radial’s research are:
- 81% of shoppers will go to a competitor site if a product is out of stock.
- 73% of shoppers will visit a local store if their site provides in-store product availability.
- 54% of shoppers prefer to use the phone for support during the Christmas period.
- 91% of shoppers will spend more to get free shipping.
- 89% of shoppers will wait 5-10 days for delivery.